WORST PRESIDENT EVER

The hypocrisy, lies and deceptions of the Bush administration, republicans, and the religious right.

Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

I'm a bus driver by day, and a musician on the weekends. I play and sing in a couple of local rock bands in my town. I've gotten so fed up with right wing republicans, and the way they pander to the Christian zealots that I had to have a way to vent. The county where I work is notoriously red, so I needed an outlet since it's not wise to rock the boat too much on the job, and most of them are idiots anyway..That's why I started this blog.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

....AND FURTHERMORE

I'm still steamed about the Bush/Republican reaction to the MoveOn.org ad on General Petraus! (See Sept. 21 posting) Bush blasted the Dems in Congress for not unanimously condemning the ad, that called him 'General Betray us'. Since when is it the duty of Congress to condemn, or approve statements made by citizens, exercising their right to free speech? Has the Congress ever been asked to condemn the likes of Ann Coulter, when she spews her anti liberal hate rhetoric? Are they going to monitor every stupid comment Rush Limbaugh, or Bill O'Reilly makes from now on? Hell no they won't because it's only liberal free speech they aim to squelch! If this president had his way, there would be no free speech. The sad thing to me is that 22 Dems succumbed to Bush's bullying tactic, and signed the resolution. Hillary Clinton was not one of them. I'm liking her more and more. We need someone with balls to stand up to these republican assholes, and I think she may be the one who can do it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home