WORST PRESIDENT EVER

The hypocrisy, lies and deceptions of the Bush administration, republicans, and the religious right.

Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

I'm a bus driver by day, and a musician on the weekends. I play and sing in a couple of local rock bands in my town. I've gotten so fed up with right wing republicans, and the way they pander to the Christian zealots that I had to have a way to vent. The county where I work is notoriously red, so I needed an outlet since it's not wise to rock the boat too much on the job, and most of them are idiots anyway..That's why I started this blog.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

BUSH DOES THE CONSTITUTION

Isn't it funny how now, when the democrats have a little power, and are trying to force an end to the miserable failure in Iraq, Bush all of a sudden has this noble respect for the Constitution? According to the Decider in Chief, the Dems cannot put a withdrawal timeline into the war funding bill because it would be unconstitutional to infringe on the powers vested in the presidency, as the Commander in Chief. Or as W so eloquently puts it, "The question is, who ought to make that decision, the Congress, or the commanders?....I'm the commander guy"...Up until now, W's respect for the Constitution has been sorely lacking. He wasn't worried about it when he and his republican henchmen pushed the Patriot Act down our throats. Never worried about warrantless wiretaps. Habeus Corpus..Schmabeus Schmorpus..Well, you get the idea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home